Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Embargo until Friday

New update from Abigale on the boards, like I suspected and was told by 1up, there is in fact an embargo on yesterday's event, and it lasts till Friday:

Hi, Folks!

I just wanted to let you know that you are right and I was wrong. There is an embargo in place until Friday. I had thought there wasn't so that's what I told you last week. I'm very sorry. I am not part of the Marketing/PR department so sometimes I don't get all the details of what they are doing. At any rate, I am very sorry that I told you there was no embargo. It was my mistake.

But I do have to say that we are not the ones that got you all looking so forward to this. I keep reading that we shouldn't have set you up for a let down. Well, we didn't let you know about it. As far as I know, it was kept a secret by us until some of the people that were invited mentioned it. Then we really had no choice but to admit that we had it scheduled. I hadn't wanted you to know it was coming for just this reason. I know how hyped up you guys get. :smileywink:

So hold on until Friday. And go ahead, let me have it for giving you the wrong info. I try very hard not to make mistakes with you guys but hey... It happens sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, she said I was right!

unrealizedbuddha said...

dang, I will be on vacation starting friday. The second i get back i'll be here first to get the latest!!