Monday, June 2, 2008

Closed beta update

Straight from Abigale:

Hello, All-

I know you are all waiting and wondering what’s going on with the closed Beta. So I wanted to give you an update. I’m getting a lot of questions here and in PMs so I will answer what I can.

First of all, the closed Beta has not started yet. We are getting closer to it, but as of right now, anything you have heard about it starting already or people getting emails about it is not true. I know there are rumors floating around to the contrary but I am here to tell you they are just rumors. No one has been notified of anything yet.

I told you all in this post a little about the selection process. I told you that I was making lists to send to the group that was actually handling the Beta. Well, that has already been done. Those lists have been sent and it is now out of my hands. So if you didn’t get on one of those lists by now, I cannot add you. I’m very sorry but it’s too late.

And finally, I know you all want to know how you will be notified. If you are selected to apply for the closed Beta, you will get an invitation sent to the email you have registered for your PSN account. That will be the only way you will be contacted. So watch your emails!

If you do not get an invitation for the closed Beta, you will still have an opportunity to get in the open beta. Watch the blog on socom.com for a little bit of information on that later this week.

Hang in there, folks. We are getting closer and we will get this show on the road as soon as we can!

No comments: