Saturday, June 12, 2010

New SOCOM 4 trailer and my thoughts

If you haven't already seen the new trailer, check it out here:


I like how the game looks but the overall feel of the trailer was just very "me too". I don't think it does anything to stand out from long list of shooters already on the market, but that's also an inherent problem with bringing a shooting game to market. Ultimately they all look very similar on the surface, and its really only when you get to play them that you know the differences.

I'm really just excited to see some hand-on reports and footage from E3 this coming week. Keep checking back here for my thoughts on that, and I'm sure I'll be in a couple podcasts next week where you'll be able to hear my feelings on all the SOCOM happenings at the event.

No comments: