- XMB presence - Medley Game information has been abbreviated, displaying all information required to identify the location of the player.
- Late Join 'Hitch' improvements - addresses the pause experienced by players when someone late joins a game.
- Navigating Screens With Large Clans – slow down issue fixed
- Increased speed of fade at the beginning of the round.
- Quick Match -
- Increased countdown timer in Quick Match Pre Game lobby from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Enabled Quick Match team switching.
- Ranked, Unranked and Unranked Respawn games, each contains 6 different playlists: 3 8vs8 and 3 16vs16 players.
- Claymores can now be detonated when player is in the prone position
Monday, March 9, 2009
Went up this morning, finally just finished downloading for me. Took about 6 hours...and downloads are never that slow for me on PSN. Must be a ton of people online right now, especially with the European launch this week. Anyways, below is a list of what the patch does, taken from SOCOM.com:
Posted by David Doel at 8:10 PM